Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort and provides Polygiene® permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, our Capilene® Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you’re running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes). Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene® Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed-based multi-purpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum skin comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Capilene® Cool Daily is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Artists by color code: Lance Rea (FRBX); Closer & Closer (DPBX); Patagonia original art (SRWH, FHFG, BOLW, BBFY, TTPX)
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.