Hunters Products(Tas) Pty Ltd is a wholly owned Tasmanian Company with all directors residing in Tasmania. The business was formed in 1949 as Oxford Polish Company at Longford and moved to Launceston in 1958. Property was acquired in 1953 at Derwent Park, Hobart to form the Hobart branch. A branch in Pearl Street, Burnie was formed in 1993, thus giving a very comprehensive distribution network throughout the State. A complete re-build of the Launceston plant warehouse and office was undertaken in 1995 giving the company a complete upgrade, Hobart was re-located to a purpose built Showroom and Warehouse a year later.