Whether you hike through snow to sleep in an alpine hut or camp out after a summer storm, the Traverse™ won’t let you down. Our unique WaveLoft™ construction uses thick layers of THERMOLITE® insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions. The baffle construction also eliminates the frustration of getting tangled in loose lining as all lining fabrics are attached to the shell fabric. The Free-Flow triple-zip design ensures your sleeping bag retains maximum warmth and efficiency when needed and multiple ventilation options when it’s not. The half zip on the right side of the bag provides freedom of movement for both arms, additional ventilation and means the top third of the bag can be folded down as a mini quilt. The full length, two-way left side zip and separate foot zip transforms the bag into a full quilt for when the mercury climbs higher than expected.
- Tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- Free-Flow half right side, full length left side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement and increased ventilation
- THERMOLITE® insulation using WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- Proprietary blend of THERMOLITE® insulation using soft microfibres and fine denier hollow-core fibres for lightweight warmth and softness, with high loft and superior compressibility
- Anatomically shaped footbox for extra space
- Oversized anti-snag zip draft tubes and neck draft tube
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Includes strong 70D compression sack
- This bag is designed to pair with another
LOWER LIMIT -10°C | 15°F
EXTREME -28°C | -18°F
COMPRESSION SACK SIZE:
INTERNAL CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE:
INTERNAL FOOT CIRCUMFERENCE:
INTERNAL HIP CIRCUMFERENCE:
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.