Ultra-light and technical, our Flame™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size. The Flame™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible. The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario. The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and we’ve added extra down overall for increased warmth. Our ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from the inside of the bag, virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down. All Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags use Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection also makes the Flame™ an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option
- Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
- Includes a lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
LOWER LIMIT -17°C | 1°F
EXTREME -38°C | -36°F
COMPRESSION SACK SIZE:
INTERNAL HIP CIRCUMFERENCE:
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.