SIDE SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS: The 4.625" x 7” side spiral notebook is fully prepared for any challenge Mother Nature throws at it. This book comes in a compact but comfortable size for taking plenty of notes, and our Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper can handle any weather encounter in the field. Impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket and a polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. The notebook comes equipped with 64 pages / 32 sheets. The non-glare green paper is legible in bright sunlight. The Universal page pattern is printed on the sheets in green ink on green 32# Rite in the Rain Paper. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain Paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 64 pages / 32 sheets per side spiral notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your backpack or book bag. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.