The Silk-Cotton Blend Travel sleeping bag liner is a luxurious and practical option employing two natural fibres blended together for premium comfort and performance. This is ideal for any travel adventure around the globe, and if you're not sure about your hostel sheets, then the Silk-Cotton Blend Sleeping Bag liner is the perfect solution. If you're backpacking it'll keep your sleeping bag clean and it's machine washable. This lightweight, compact and luxurious liner is super soft on skin and is packaged in a handy zippered pouch.
- Soft, natural fibres – ideal for ‘active sleepers’
- Double folded and reinforced seams for strength
- Lightweight and super compact
- Increases the life of a sleeping bag by keeping it clean, and adds a few degrees of thermal performance
- Machine washable & colourfast. Always air dry a liner which contains silk
- Bonus: Easy to wash and helps to keep your down bag cleaner for longer.
In general terms, a Silk-Cotton Liner is:
- Great as a clean, hygienic travel sheet (particularly the Traveller shape)
- Ideal in warm, humid conditions when a comforter is not required
- Less slippery than pure silk. Those who move around in their sleep a lot may appreciate this.
Does the Traveller shape pillow slip fit an Aeros Pillow? Regular & Large Aeros Pillows will fit into the pillow slip, but not a Deluxe Pillow.
Does it add warmth to a sleeping bag? They will add a few degrees; however, for thermal performance, you may want to check out the Reactor Liner Series.
Will it keep bed bugs away? No. The tightly woven fabric may provide a barrier to certain insects (remember to keep your arms inside the liner), but there are no guarantees for this.
Dimensions: 88 x 185cm
Material: 70% Cotton, 30% Silk