Trekking Pole Overview
by Find Your Feet Australia Pty Ltd - on 0 comments
Ever wondered what goes into a pole? From materials, to hand grips, and folding options, we've broken it at all down for you.
- Light & sturdy option
- Functions well in super cold conditions
- Thick shaft for weight bearing
- Less expensive option
- Look for large shaft if wanting a weight bearing option
- More popular amongst bush walkers
- Conforms to hands over time
- Secure grip even when wet
- Easiest on skin
- Most comfortable in warm conditions
- Often comes with secondary hand grip (useful when going uphill, rather than adjusting pole length, you can remove the handgrips and use the lower section
- Comfortable on skin
- Most popular among bush walkers
- Least expensive
- Grippiest when wearing gloves
- Most durable/ long lasting
- Lightest option
- Favourite amongst trail runners/ light weight walkers
- Pack into bags/ can be attached to running vests (Salomon Quiver)
- More difficult to clean without a flick locking system
Black Diamond Tech Tips (Carbide)
For added bite on hard or slippery surfaces, the Black Diamond Carbide Tech-Tips provide durable and secure performance. Works as replacement tip for our Spring 2012 and later only trekking poles and all model Z-poles. Does not work with First...
Fjallraven Greenland Wax Travel Pack
Wax impregnation for G-1000 garments. Simple to apply when the fabric’s wind and water resistance properties need to be enhanced. The Greenland Wax is used in all our G-1000® products (except in our G-1000® SC products) The wax will over...
Fjallraven Kanken Card Wallet - Black
Practical wallet in a convenient format. The main compartment has a zipper, plus there is a coin pocket and an open outside pocket – convenient when you want to keep a travel pass easily accessible. Part of Kånken Essentials, a...
Ox RedPeach PinkRoyal PurpleSuper GreyWarm Yellow
- + 5
Lifeventure DriStore LocTop Bags for Maps
These waterproof map cases are waterproof to 10 metres and are made from resilient triple polymer film which close simply with an airtight press-to-lock seal. Made from durable triple polymer film IPX8 rated - waterproof press-to-lock seal Touchscreen compatible -...
Lifeventure DriStore LocTop Bags for Valuables
The Lifeventure DriStore LockTop Bags - For Valuables is a waterproof valuables case waterproof to 10 metres and are made from resilient triple polymer film which close simply with an airtight press-to-lock seal. Made from durable triple polymer film IPX8...
One Planet Zip Pulls (5 Pack) - Black
These zip pulls allow you to customise your rucksack, adding a touch of personality and flair. Made in our Melbourne factory from 16-braid cord, they are easily attached to your zip slider by larks-footing over the zip head. Each set contains...
- + 1
Petzl Core Battery
High-capacity Lithium-Ion 1250 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees high performance lighting for HYBRID headlamps from 2017+: TIKKINA, TIKKA, ZIPKA, ACTIK, ACTIK CORE, TACTIKKA, TACTIKKA + and TACTIKKA +RGB, even at low temperatures. It recharges directly with the integrated USB port. The...