The North Face
From FIND YOUR FEET: The North Face Venture Jacket is not a specific race jacket but is a great all-round option that is still quite light & packs up small. The fabric is heavier duty than your pure race alternatives. The jacket's material is completely waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed. The jacket is shaped for men, is a slightly longer cut than most lightweight jackets and it stows into its own pocket. Thus this is a ideal option for mandatory gear requirements in trail running races but also a jacket which you can use for travelling or fast packing.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Unlined, packable, weatherproof rain jacket for year-round use
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable hood
- Velcro® stormflap covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Packs into its own pocket
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 330 g (11.6 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- 40D 85 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop
- 70D 154 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—62% nylon, 38% polyester
- RIPSTOP HEATHER:
- 70D 144 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—72% nylon, 28% polyester ripstop
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.