When the chill takes hold, stay cosy in this insulated parka that combines a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L exterior with 550-fill goose down insulation to create a resilient barrier against the cold. The insulated hood features (zip-off) faux-fur trim for a cosy touch. Quilted taffeta lining offers next-to-skin comfort and ease of dress.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco in the side panels for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
TECHNOLOGY: Goose Down
MATERIAL: body 70D x 160D 158 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-73% nylon, 27% cotton with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / body insulation 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union / side-panel insulation 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
AVERAGE WEIGHT: 1290 g (2 lbs 13.5 oz)
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 35.75"