Watercell X – is the flexible and durable reservoir water bag solution. Tough and versatile, Watercell X stores, transports and dispenses water wherever you need it. The 3D baffled, RF-welded TPU construction is compact and stackable, BPA and PVC free.
The standard 63mm wide mouth cap and integrated welded handle make filling simple and spill-free. Dispensing water is just as easy; the multi-function low-profile cap combines flow control and includes a shower head attachment. Hang, carry and attach the Watercell X wherever your adventures take you using the welded lash points and adjustable strap.
- Made from flexible, abrasion-resistant laminated 400D nylon fabric
- Food-grade TPU laminate is BPA and PVC free
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to the multi-function side straps when not in use
- Strong RF-welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Adjustable strap offers multiple carry, lash and drain points
- The opening is compatible with industry-standard water filtration systems and replacement lids
- The TPU film is specified to have the lowest possible residual taste. No soft-sided water container (regardless of brand) is completely taste neutral – except the Mylar bladder of the Pack Tap
BEST USE: Camping, Overlanding, Backpacking, Paddling
MATERIAL(S): 400D Nylon Fabric
Can they be cleaned with bleach? We would recommend against using bleach (because of the aftertaste) – taste-free peroxide cleaning tablets are available.
Can they be connect to any water filter? There are two standards for screw-attached water filters; 42mm and 63mm. The Watercell X will work with any 63mm water filter.
Can they be used for drinks other than water? Only if it is cleaned correctly afterward – see the point on peroxide cleaning tablets above.