Minimalist, strong and pliable, our Watercell ST’s compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack and drain.
Engineered using RF welded seams for ultimate strength and reliability, it’s made from abrasion resistant semi- translucent TPU for flexibility and durability.
The food-grade TPU is also BPA and PVC-free. Strategically positioned water resistant grab-handles offer carry and lashing options while the screw-top standard wide-mouth opening, and low-profile fill handle make filling effortless.
The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Abrasion resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility and durability
- Screw-top standard wide-mouth opening
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Food-grade TPU that is BPA, PVC and taste-free
- BEST USE: Backpacking, Trekking, Camping, Bike Packing, Paddle Trips.
- Bladder: TPU
- Handles: TPU
- Cap: TPU
The practical shape of the watercell features an internal baffle for stability during transport and use. Place it on a camp table or the hood of your car to conveniently fill your cup or water bottle without it sliding off or having to lift it up to make the water flow. It slides easily into backpacks or strap it to boats, bikes and packs. The upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell ST to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
The lightweight, airtight screw-top has the size of a standard wide-mouth opening.
Carry and attach the Watercell ST wherever your adventures take you, using the welded lash points and water resistant grab-handles.