Eating with your fingers is allowed, of course, but some foods are just easier to eat (and make) with cutlery. The pieces in this well designed, high quality Camp Cutlery are made from tough and lightweight BPA-free polypropylene and make good value for money additions to your camp kitchen, picnics and barbecues. The handles are scalloped to nest together for compact packing and a small carabiner fits through the hole in each handle to keep your pieces altogether.
- Light, strong and durable, made from BPA-free Polypropylene glass composite
- Shaped handles allow cutlery to nest together for compact packing
- Full-sized design that is easy to use bare handed or gloved
- Small carabiner-compatible holes at each end for easy organisation
- Dishwasher safe
- Fork: Food-piercing sharp tines
- Knife: Serrated blade ensures effective cutting