Some ancient methods are still the best – like using a CUSTOM QUIVER to carry your poles across your back. Easy to access, easy to stow. Get them when you need them, forget about them when you don’t.
Drying Time: Fast
The large opening saves time and effort. No more battling with your kit.
A compression lace holds the poles in place.
Ease of use
A simple connecting system that works on all S/LAB® Sense packs.
- Ideal for securing your poles in the quiver. Simply unlock it to take them off.
- Hooks on the quiver connect to loops on the Sense packs.
- Eyelets at the bottom of your bag release water to let your gear dry.
- A padded back ensures comfort while carrying the backpack.
- Nylon fabric with ripstop weave and PU coating, is abrasion resistant and offers excellent tear strength in addition to a durable water resistance.
Dimensions: 36 x 10 L x W x D in cm
Weight: 36 g
Back body: 100% Polyester
Body: 100% Polyamide
Foam: 100% Polyethylene
Lining: 100% Polyester
Do Not Wash