Our jack-of-all-things alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Re-engineered Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips in gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 518 g (20.7 oz)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.