Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the Strider Pro Shorts are breathable and flash-drying with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Over alpine switchbacks and under redwood canopies, wherever spectacular trails lead, the Striders follow. Our Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side). An additional card-sized, stretchy center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat and won’t flap when empty, and are durable and stretchy enough to expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket. A fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby forms the body while the side panels (on outer thighs only) use a highly breathable, 100% polyester mesh. Side splits promote airflow and the open-knit 100% polyester crepe liner (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) dries fast, weighs little and breathes freely. Brushed elastic lines the improved, lower-bulk waistband and the sturdy drawcord exits externally for enhanced comfort. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. 5" inseam with 2" split.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote airflow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh. Rear pockets: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex. Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.