For long trail runs and rides that demand a stripped-down focus, the new Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell dedicated to movement. Built of ultralightweight 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer and plenty of stretch, it meets our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproof breathability.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision, and has minimal roll-away stow feature
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
170 g (6 oz)
The Carabiner in the image is for display only, it is not included with this jacket.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.