The brand new Lightfeet SUPPORT insole offers unparalleled support, fit and comfort. Designed by Australian Podiatrists to improve the comfort and fit of your shoes.
- Ideal for customers who roll-in (pronate) excessively during foot contact.
- Superior shock absorbing foam to help cushion impact.
- High energy return foam in the forefoot to elevate performance.
- Premium lightweight, durable, shock absorbing body.
- 2mm Speed foam top layer offers shock absorption, energy return, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial, breathability, anti-odour and a customised fit.
- Mesh top cover provides traction for quick lateral movements.
- Designed by Australian Sports Podiatrists
Only Lightfeet Support insoles give you…
SHOCK ABSORPTION: Reduces impact shock to the feet and joints to enhance performance.
MAXIMUM ENERGY RETURN: Supreme spring back helps enhance performance and reduce fatigue
DURABILITY: Excellent compression-set resistance that will not break down or lose shape with repeated use.
ANTI ODOUR: Insoles stay fresher, longer
MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Speed foam materials use open-cell, breathable technology, allowing air to freely pass through – feet stay dryer and cooler.
SELF MOULDING: Moulds to the shape of the foot providing long-term support and increased comfort.
DESIGNED BY PODIATRISTS: Lightfeet insoles are designed by Australian Sports Podiatrists.
Wipe clean with a damp soapy cloth
Do not soak or machine wash
Do not leave your insoles in direct sunlight