When wild places and unknown paths call, you need a backpacking shoe designed for adventures. With premium Nubuck leather, GORE-TEX protection and a higher cut, the women's QUEST ELEMENT GORE-TEX protects you from obstacles and the elements. While the lightweight construction and stabilizing chassis keep you agile at every step.
Foot Protection: High
Foot Support: Neutral
Outdoor Terrain: Mixed Trails
Shoe Width: Standard
- For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- Keeping outer ankle articulations safe and protected, this chassis brings extra stability while leaving the front of the shoe soft and flexible to move freely with a fluid stride.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue cantered.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Moulded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Inlay sole: Textile
Lining: Textile MCL
Drop: 10 in mm
Heel stack height: 26.5 mm
Forefoot stack height: 16.5 mm
Weight: 505 g
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Lacing system: Regular laces
Technology: ADV-C Chassis, GORE-TEX