Mid-cut, approach shoe designed for hikers and backpackers with heavy loads. Secure and protective, TX5 GTX is waterproof and breathable thanks to the use of the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane and extremely comfortable thanks to the soft Nubuck leather uppers enriched with the all-round protective rubber, abrasion resistant rand and toe cap. The high cuff protects against stones and mud while the 3D Flex System allows for maximum precision on holds and freedom of movement in complete safety, while the underfoot stabilizer makes the shoe ideal for extended use. The outsole uses Vibram MegaGrip compound with differentiated lugs and Impact Brake System for enhanced shock absorption and hold on all types of terrain. This shoe is the ideal choice for both hikers and general mountain enthusiasts.
- Soft and comfortable, Nubuck uppers
- Protective leather rand and toe cap for maximum abrasion resistance
- Super grippy Vibram MegaGrip compound with Impact Brake System and differentiated lugs that enhance traction uphill and provide a sure grip downhill.
- Protective cuffed derived from the Trango Family
- 3D Flex system provides protection, freedom of movement and precision
- Stabilizer ideal for extended use
- Differentiated lacing system: hooks in the top half and laces in the bottom section.
Nubuck + protective rubber rand and toe cap
Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
Midsole stabilizer in injected, shock absorbing EVA with STB Control inserts.
Ortholite Approach 4mm
36 – 42 including half sizes
460 g half pair, size 38