Re-engineered for women to provide extra warmth and comfort, our single layer UltraLight™ Insulated Mats provide the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on comfort.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
The single layer of medium resolution cells provides the lightest and smallest packed size mat without compromising on our Air Sprung Cell™ comfort.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
Our Women’s Ultralight Air Sprung Cell Insulated mat features a women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder. Exkin Platinum® and a thicker THERMOLITE® insulative layer are combined with a hybrid dual-layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ in the torso for increased comfort, and a single layer in the head and leg area for a small packed size.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user
- Thicker THERMOLITE® layer for increased warmth
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.