Engineered for women with extra insulation, our lightest and thickest full size Air Sprung Cell™ Mat provides all-season warmth and comfort.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
Larger air pockets are created by using many looped TPU baffles which connect the top and bottom fabric layers with our Air Sprung Cell™ dot weld pattern. The looped baffles allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart creating larger pockets of air when inflated that require less fabric overall. Perfect for side sleepers, the extra height of this mat lets hips sink deeper into it without touching the ground.
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells™
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
Featuring a women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder.
Refining lightweight cold-climate sleeping comfort, this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® insulation with a loop baffle Air Sprung Cell™ construction to create a 10cm thick mat with an incredibly low weight.
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Mat: 100% nylon; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% nylon
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.