The Goondie 2 has two doors and two vestibules, so there’s no need to play tent Twister. The comfortable, freestanding design is kept stable in nasty conditions by strong poles with a flexible hub, stash-away guy lines and good quality YKK zippers.
- 15 Denier fly and Mesh Inner – Lightweight and high-performance this tent is designed for longer or faster trips in warmer climates.
- 15 Denier fly and Nylon Inner – The nylon inner extends the range of this light weight high performance tent by adding warmth and wind protection for cool weather three season use.
- 30 Denier fly and Mesh Inner – Light weight performance, ventilation and durability for a pair of hikers. Mesh inner provides maximum ventilation and a durable 30 denier polyester flysheet has a long field life.
- 30 Denier fly and Nylon Inner – A sanctuary for two hikers when the weather takes a turn in the mountains, you’ll both be happy you are warm, dry and comfortable.
- Snow Fly 30D and Nylon Inner - The same high-quality materials are used as in the rest of the range, with additional alpine-specific features to ensure protection when it really counts. These features include large diameter DAC poles and a reinforced 30-denier polyester fly with twin zip entry doors.
|MODEL||TOTAL WEIGHT G||FLY MATERIAL||MINIMUM WEIGHT G|
|Goondie 2: 15D – NYLON INNER||2080||15D Nylon Sil/PU||1890|
|Goondie 2: 15D – MESH INNER||2040||15D Nylon Sil/PU||1840|
|Goondie 2: 30D – NYLON INNER||2300||30D Polyester Sil/PU||2100|
|Goondie 2: 30D – Mesh INNER||2250||30D Polyester Sil/PU||2050|
|Goondie 2: 3D Footprint||430||70D Polyester||430|
* MINIMUM WEIGHT IS FOR INNER, FLY, POLES AND TWO PEGS.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.