Please contact us to order, Usually 7-10 Business days
PLEASE NOTE: Orders outside of Tasmania cannot be processed.
SINCE ITS INTRODUCTION over 10 years ago, the two-person Allak has been one of our most popular tents. For 2019, we are introducing a three-person version, the Allak 3, and renaming the original model the Allak 2. Both remarkably light yet impressively strong Allak models are well-suited for anything from summer paddling to winter ski mountaineering, and from year-round backpacking to all-season peak bagging. They are easily light enough for mobile journeys, where you move your camp every day, and their two-entrance construction allows for superb ventilation options in warm weather. At the same time, the Allak's three-pole dome structure is strong enough for summer or winter base camp use in all but the worst conditions, and the fully freestanding construction make it ideal for tough pitching conditions, such as rocky ground and sand. In addition, its two integrated vestibules are set parallel to the sleeping area, giving excellent access to gear storage space as well as ease of entry and exit. Since its introduction, paddlers have valued the Allak’s ability to be pitched nearly anywhere, while backpackers choose it for its roomy stability and light weight. Mountaineers appreciate both the Allak’s freestanding design, compact footprint, and its roominess, as well as its ability to deal with snow loading. And taller adventurers find its length a welcome comfort.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.