Save your gear and your next adventure by applying Gear Aid's Seam Grip Waterproof (WP) to your outdoor gear. A permanent, abrasion resistant seam sealer, it will repair rips, tears and holes in your tent, pack and jacket. It's a multi-purpose application you can take wherever you go. Made using power from renewable energy sources.
- Permanently seals seams and leaks to all your outdoor gear
- Repairs rips, tears and holes with ease
- Safe to use on all types of natural and synthetic fabrics
- Ideal for uncoated and polyurethane coated fabrics
- Durable, flexible formula that bonds permanently and flexes with your gear
- Washable and resistant to abrasion
- Waterproof and able to withstand extreme cold and heat
- Two applicator brushes – you’ll be able to easily spread the sealer over large surfaces
- Seals up to 12 feet of seams – there’s enough for your small weekend or backpacking tent
Weight 28 g
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.