- Specially formulated to clean all down and synthetic-filled products – including sleeping bags and jackets.
- Removes dirt and grime without reducing the insulating properties of your items.
- Can be used as a first step when applying water-repellent treatments.
- After washing, make sure your down items are dried thoroughly – we recommend at least two to three hours in the tumble drier.
- Down Wash works at 30˚C, in all types of water.
Granger’s Down Wash is a wash-in formulation that’s designed to gently clean all of your down and synthetic-filled items.
Picking the right cleaner is incredibly important when washing down items. Regular household detergents tend to leave various chemical residues behind after washing – meaning that your down items don’t insulate or repel water as well as they should. Granger’s Down Wash, on the other hand, is a gentle detergent-based cleaner that cleans your garments without damaging the delicate down within.
After washing, we recommend tumble-drying your jackets and sleeping bags. Aim to dry your items for at least two to three hours on a low heat – with regular agitation to keep the down from ‘clumping’ together as it dries.
Down Wash is suitable for cleaning down and synthetic-filled clothing and equipment – including sleeping bags, jackets, and quilts.