- Specially formulated to clean all down and synthetic-filled products – including sleeping bags and jackets.
- Removes dirt and grime without reducing the insulating properties of your items.
- Can be used as a first step when applying water-repellent treatments.
- After washing, make sure your down items are dried thoroughly – we recommend at least two to three hours in the tumble drier.
- Down Wash works at 30˚C, in all types of water.
Granger’s Down Wash is a wash-in formulation that’s designed to gently clean all of your down and synthetic-filled items.
Picking the right cleaner is incredibly important when washing down items. Regular household detergents tend to leave various chemical residues behind after washing – meaning that your down items don’t insulate or repel water as well as they should. Granger’s Down Wash, on the other hand, is a gentle detergent-based cleaner that cleans your garments without damaging the delicate down within.
After washing, we recommend tumble-drying your jackets and sleeping bags. Aim to dry your items for at least two to three hours on a low heat – with regular agitation to keep the down from ‘clumping’ together as it dries.
Down Wash is suitable for cleaning down and synthetic-filled clothing and equipment – including sleeping bags, jackets, and quilts.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.