TOP SPIRAL NOTEBOOK: The 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare grey paper is legible in bright sunlight. The tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The Polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. A bright safety orange cover saves your notes from loss in the field. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been manufactured in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain Paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.