The North Face
Built to blur the line between trail running and approach, the Verto Approach III provides the cushioning, flexibility and light weight of a running shoe with the traction, protection and durability needed for long approaches. The upper features a rubber toe cap and suede panels for maximum tackiness and durability on rocks, plus an extended lacing eyerow for a snug forefoot fit. The sole unit incorporates our CRADLE™ technology for enhanced heel stability, while the EVA midsole features a textile outer layer for greater abrasion resistance, and a super-sticky Vibram® rubber outsole for extra traction on the crag.
- Suede vamp and mudguard for tackiness and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Molded-rubber toe cap has an outsole inset to prevent delamination
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with distinct lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and smearing on rocks
- Approximate Weight Pair: 748 g
Vibram® Outsole Technologies:
- The North Face® collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.