The North Face
From FIND YOUR FEET: The North Face Venture Jacket is not a specific race jacket but is a great all-round option that is still quite light & packs up small. The fabric is heavier duty than your pure race alternatives. The jacket's material is completely waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed. The jacket is shaped for men, is a slightly longer cut than most lightweight jackets and it stows into its own pocket. Thus this is a ideal option for mandatory gear requirements in trail running races but also a jacket which you can use for travelling or fast packing.
Fabrics:solid: 40D 76 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% recycled nylon
heather: 70D 154 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% polyester
- Constructed with recycled HyVent® 2.5L fabric, this classic year-round jacket is designed to withstand backcountry storms and styled for everyday use.
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, 2.5-layer shell
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Stowable in hand pocket
Centre Back Length: 29.25”
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.