The VECTIV Infinite is a fast, responsive trail shoe that thrives over long distances in technical terrain. They're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx®, and combine a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, with VECTIV™ technology that optimizes energy return and delivers forward propulsion.
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide.
- Perforated microfiber tongue for additional breathability.
- Women-specific 3D-molded heel counter.
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content.
- VECTIV™ technology designed to maximize energy on the trail.
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion.
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion.
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole.
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset (25 mm/19 mm stack height).
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running.
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain.
273 g per shoe.