The North Face
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibres in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-moulded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.