The North Face
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible, yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry™ upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall accommodate a variety of foot types
- Vibram® full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 7.7 oz (218 g) based on Women's 7
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.