The North Face
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Convertible stretch-woven hiking pants with zip-off legs
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable belt
- Legs zip off to create 8-inch inseam shorts
- Utility zip pocket at right side seam
- Zip at leg opening
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 500 g (17.5 oz)
- R 31"
- ZIP OFF SHORT INSEAM:
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.