Designed with motion in mind, you'll never be held back by this organic cotton-blend climbing pant that features an ergonomic construction for superior mobility. Whether you're hot-footing it to the crag or high stepping for the next hold, the North Dome Pant has got you.
- Mid rise
- 3D construction with pre-curved, articulated legs
- Continuous crotch gusset and darting at knees provide increased freedom of movement
- Zip-fly with button closure and external drawcord for waist adjustability
- Waist drawcord is exposed at back to double as a chalk-bag loop
- Open hand pockets feature harness-friendly placement and elastic gore detail for ease of access
- Secure-zip back pocket with hidden brush pocket
- Leg hem cinch system for easy adjustability
MATERIAL: 30D x 20D 215 g/m² 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
AVERAGE WEIGHT: 431 g (15.2 oz)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.