The optimal tent in lightweight durability, the Mountain 25 offers protection from the elements in the mountains and at high altitude.
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- PU port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- Has eight interior pockets plus stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Plentiful internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
Trail Weight: 4.0 kg
Average Weight: 4.45 kg
- Fly: 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- Canopy: 40D uncoated nylon ripstop, water-resistant finish
- Mesh: 20D lightweight nylon mesh
- Floor: 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Floor Area: 3 m2
- Vestibule Area: front: 8 ft² (0.7 m²) / rear: 3 ft² (0.3 m²)
- Stuffsack Size: 24" x 7" (61 cm x 17.8 cm)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.