Combat frigid temperatures with this stylish and weatherproof down parka made from recycled materials, including 600-fill down. Our longest men's coat, it has a neck gaiter built into the hood and a removable faux fur trim.
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish keeps you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- 550 fill goose down
- Internal emergency gaiter built into hood
- Removable faux-fur ruff
- Low-profile, reverse-coil-zip chest handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Secure-zip, internal media-compatible pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
TECHNOLOGY: Goose Down
MATERIAL: body 70D x 160D 158 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-73% nylon, 27% cotton plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / insulation 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
AVERAGE WEIGHT: 1490 g (3 lbs 4.56 oz)
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 32.5"