An alpine workhorse built to protect you in the most extreme conditions. Lightweight Pertex® Quantum fabric meets 800-fill ProDown for ultimate warmth without the weight. Part of the Summit Series™, the world's finest alpine equipment.
- Slim fit
- Trusted nylon Pertex® fabric throughout body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- 800 fill ProDown™retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric in body and upper sleeves is cut on the bias, providing stretch and a better fit
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and back adjust
- Exposed, two-way, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you're wearing a harness
- Stows in hand pocket
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you're wearing gloves
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Stretch knit cuffs with DWR finish
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Comes with our lightweight stuffsack
- ACTIVITY: Climbing
- TECHNOLOGY: Goose Down
- GENDER: Women
- MATERIAL: body and lining 10D x 10D 25 g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL-100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish / insulation 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- AVERAGE WEIGHT: 410 g (14.46 oz)
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 27"
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.