The Hydra features our Dyno Lift System™ and a breathable trampoline back panel for superior, lasting comfort, designed for when you're moving fast on the trails all weekend-long.
- The patent-pending Dyno Lift System™ doesn't add weight and features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- Full-trampoline back panel for breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminium frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
- Beaver-tail pocket allows you to stash gear outside of the pack for quick access or for drying clothes
- 6+ pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- YKK® Zippers
- Max load 16 kg/35 lbs
S/M - 21.3" x 12.2" x 8.7" (54 cm x 31 cm x 22 cm)
L/XL - 23.2" x 13.2" x 8.7" (59 cm x 33.5 cm x 22 cm)
MATERIAL: 70D IronLite™ nylon
S/M - 1 lb 15 oz (879 g)
L/XL - 2 lbs (907 g)
VOLUME: 1587 in³ (26 litres)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.