The North Face
- [Upper] Engineered mesh through the vamp and quarter offers lightweight, progressive styling with improved breathability
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support and stability
- Tongue constructed of mesh and tender suede maximizes comfort and minimizes sweat/water retention
- Southwest-inspired design adds stylish pop to sockliner
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- [Sole Unit] 18 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system offers a combination of speed, stability and comfort on the trail
- Bathtub construction optimizes a soft yet responsive core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter of a more-resilient EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- Multi-directional lug design provides superior traction
- “Podular” outsole maximizes weight reduction by placing sticky rubber only where it’s demanded by the foot strike
- 8 mm offset
- Average Weight
- (½ pair): 6.5 oz (184 g)
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.