The Women's Balham Down Vest has a relaxed fit and offers all-conditions warmth with 550-fill down and body-mapped Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, plus the shoulder overlay provides abrasion protection for added durability.
- Relaxed fit
- Recycled polyester ripstop fabric
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco in the side panels for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Stormflap with a Velcro® closure covers the centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable, internal drawcord at waist
- Woven overlay on shoulders
- Large embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
TECHNOLOGY: Goose Down
MATERIAL: solid 40D x 50D 65 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish / print 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish / yoke 70D x 160D 110 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish / body insulation 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union / side-panel insulation 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
AVERAGE WEIGHT: 640 g (1 lb 6.58 oz)
CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 26"