"Sky Runner is visually and poetically stunning. A must-read for sky runners and anyone looking to be awed and inspired, as I was." - Dean Karnazes, New York Times bestselling author of Ultramarathon Man: Confessions of an All-Night Runner
The ultimate outdoor woman, Emelie Forsberg captures the magic of a life spent amongst the mountaintops. She shares her passion for skyrunning and her accumulated expertise on how to thrive in this demanding sport.
In Sky Runner, Emelie shares her experiences:
- Using intervals, uphill and downhill training, and more to maintain peak physical condition
- Incorporating both yoga and strength exercises into her daily training routines
- Growing her own food and creating her own recipes to nourish body and soul
- Physically and mentally recovering from injury
- Finding balance in her life as a professional, extreme-sport athlete
- Sustaining both motivation and passion in her sport and her life
Published: 7th August 2018
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.