A single lap up to Bishop Pass has stretched into an impromptu mountain running triple-crown - be glad the Women's Short-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt is made to withstand the rigors of everyday training and beyond. Updated with an even lighter weight fast-drying polyester, this running shirt wicks moisture and provides 15-UPF sun protection. With a soft self-fabric crewneck that won't bind, and minimal, offset shoulder seams that minimize chafing and allow freedom of movement. A locker loop lets you hang it up to dry. With Polygiene®; permanent odor control and reflective logos on the left hem and center-back neck.
For an Independent Product review of the Patagonia Fore Runner Shirt S/S, read this from out friends at Outdoor GEARLAB.
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100%; recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene®; permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- 2.8-oz 100%; recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene®; permanent odor control
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.