Sea To Summit
For UTA we recommend the 2L and 4L options
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Ultra compact and ultra light weight
- Fully seam sealed UltraSil® 30D high tenacity Cordura® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength to weight
- Siliconised fabric for durability and easy packing
- Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength
Base x Height
|ø11 x 24cm||1L||20g|
|ø13 x 29cm||2L||23g|
|ø15 x 33cm||4L||26g|
|ø17 x 46cm||8L||30g|
|ø22 x 53cm||13L||40g|
|ø25 x 61cm||20L||50g|
|ø30 x 70cm||35L||65g|
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.