For those backcountry chefs whose appetites were whetted by the high-tech design of Sea to Summit Alloy cookware, but who love the simple durability of stainless steel, wait no longer.
The Sigma™ Series of Cook Pots brings technical features such as the Pivot-Lock™ handle (that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation), the silicone Lid Keep™ (to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking), and a grippy black base (for better heat absorption) to the realm of stainless steel cookware.
Made of marine-grade stainless steel, Sigma™ Cook Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light tableware to create camp kitchen sets for every occasion.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Marine-grade stainless steel for durability
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation
- Graded scale on the side of the pot for precise measurement
- Grippy, heat-absorbing base for better stability on camping stoves
Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Sigma™ Cookware is used with a home stove, keep the flame setting low, and take care that the pot does not boil dry
- 1.2 litre: perfect for the solo backpacker
- 1.9 litre: ideal for two people
- 2.7 litre: designed for groups of two or three
What matters most?
Weight: The Alpha Pot Series is our lightest range of cookware.
Packed Volume: The X-Pot Series collapses almost completely flat.
- Durability: The Sigma Pot Series is our most durable cookware option.
BEST USE: Camping, Backpacking, Mountaineering, Bike Touring, Overland
COOKWARE MATERIAL: Marine-grade stainless steel
EASY TO CLEAN: Yes
SPECIAL: Sigma Pots have strainer lids and Pivot-Lock handles