Sea To Summit
New for 2016, the Sea to Summit Ground Control Pegs are the perfect replacement pegs or your tent, tarp or shelter. Made from anodised 6061-T6 alloy, they offer great strength for their weight. The three sided design is extremely strong, and offers great holding power in soft or hard ground. In harder ground, where you might not be able to get complete penetration, you can utilise the multi-height guy points to minimise leverage on the peg. Each peg also comes with reflective cord and a luminescent pull tab to help you extract the peg when you break camp.
- Made from anodised 6061-T6 alloy for maximum strength
- Luminescent pull loop for peg extraction; charges in sunlight,
emits green glow at night
- Reflective cord on pull loops to really stand out by headtorch
- Multiple guy points to reduce leverage on the peg
- Available in a pack of 8 pegs with peg bag or as a bulk set of 20
- Weight: 14g each peg
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.