Our Lightweight Dry Sacks are incredible value. Not only are they light but also durable and compact. Once you start using them you’ll become addicted. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure travelling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Soft and flexible for easy storage
- White inner coating for better visibility
- Compact and lightweight
- Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
- Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- XXS – Small: flat bottom design
- Medium – XXL: round base design
|Base x Height||Volume||Weight|
|ø11 x 24cm||1L||30g|
|ø13 x 29cm||2L||40g|
|ø15 x 33cm||4L||50g|
|ø17 x 46cm||8L||95g|
|ø22 x 53cm||13L||105g|
|ø25 x 61cm||20L||120g|
|ø30 x 70cm||35L||140g|
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While our Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this we recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.