Offering the perfect backpacking balance of comfort vs weight, our Altitude™ Series sleeping bags have more space than traditional mummy bags, yet still provide the thermal efficiency you need when exploring above the tree-line. The Free-Flow triple-zip design ensures your sleeping bag retains maximum warmth and efficiency when needed and multiple ventilation options when it’s not. The half zip on the left side of the bag provides freedom of movement for both arms, additional ventilation and also means the top third of the bag can be folded down as a mini quilt. The full length, two-way right side zip and separate foot zip transforms the bag into a full quilt for when the mercury climbs higher than expected. If it’s warmth you’re after, close all the zips, pull the cord locks tight to drag everything in, and relax in luxurious comfort. The generous allocation of high quality 750+ Loft down ensures great insulation, while the oversized draft tubes prevents your body heat escaping. The panelled footbox and 3-dimensional hood make sure you’re not compressing the down when you’re trying to stay warm. The Altitude™ also features extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area, to help keep heels and ankles warmer. Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation. Our tapered rectangular design gives you additional wriggle room inside the bag, perfect for a side or restless sleeper and an alternative if you find a traditional mummy shape too constricting. The women’s specific fit is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and comes in two lengths.
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape for perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- Extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area for additional warmth
- Super-light 20D Nylon shell and lining fabrics for minimal packed size and maximum breathability
- RDS 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ for superior insulating power
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Free-Flow half left side, full length 2 way #5 YKK right side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement, increased ventilation and dual-use as a quilt
- Oversized draft tube with anti-snag materials, prevents heat loss through zipper
- Oversized neck draft tube with a dual adjustment system for even cinching and maximum warmth
- Generously sized hood and dual cord adjustment for maximum warmth retention
- Anatomically shaped footbox allows maximum down lofting, minimising heat loss from your feet
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with another
- Compression Sack Size: Small (10L TO 3.3L)
EN13537 TEMP RATING:
LOWER LIMIT -10°C | 14°F
EXTREME -29°C | -20°F
INTERNAL HIP CIRCUMFERENCE:
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.