Minimalist, balanced, super efficient, the S/LAB SENSE ULTRA 8 SET is the ultimate gear stowing solution, designed for and by top athletes for long distances in tough conditions. All your vital kit sits tight and close, right where you need it. Wear it, forget you're wearing it, and give the run your all.
It's amazingly light (195g), made with anti-odour stretchy mesh that breathes and evacuates moisture, and all potential chafing zones have been revisited and made smooth.
Precise stable fit
The weight is balanced between front and rear with a Sensifit construction that wraps comfortably and securely around your body.
Essential hydration at the front. There's a right place for each item so you can stuff, stow, grab and keep moving.
- Stability/freedom of movement The construction uses stretch, breathable fabrics that conform to the body, and lightweight adjustments for fit and stability. The pack doesn't bounce but allows comfortable breathing.
- Soft flask Speed is quick and easy to fill, drink and clean. It has a large cap that you can fit ice cubes through, and fill fast. The phaser valve allows high flow with no leaking. The flask's moulded top and bottom slide into a pocket. Max temperature 60°C PVC, Phthalate, Bisphenol free.
- Upgrade your pack with the custom quiver, providing quick access and stable carrying for your poles. It's ready to connect.
- Minimalist construction ensures stability and comfort, adapting to your body by easily repositioning the stretch straps. Eliminates pressure points and chafing.
- A stretch pocket for any essential you need on the go, secured with silicone tape.
- Designed to fit 500ml soft flasks, the chest pockets maintain high stability, reduce bouncing and make quick access easy.
- Expandable front pockets to store essentials you want to access on the go.
- Expandable, easily accessible storage with silicone tape to keep gear secured.
- Zipped side pockets for secure, accessible storage.
- Hooks on the quiver connect to loops on the Sense packs.
- No buckles or straps, all the trims prevent chafing friction, for increased comfort.
- Very soft three-dimensional mesh adapts to the body, even in motion, without abrasion to skin or tee shirt. Large holes make it very breathable and comfortable. Ideal for lightweight trail running fitted packs.
- Highly stretch and breathable fabric that adapts to the body.
Improving quick drying and moisture management, these light fabrics deliver top performance, comfort, and odour resistance.
Back Length: 40 cm
Dimensions: 38 x 18 L x W x D in cm
Reference size: M
Volume: 8 litres
Weight: 192 g
Weight including accessories: 260 grams
Hydration solution included: Soft flask included
Volume scale: 6L > 10L
Body: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
Inner lining: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
Foam: 100% Polyethylene
Pockets: 73% Polyamide, 27% Elastane
Back body: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron
Hand Wash Cold (30°C)
This vest will fit the Mandatory Gear for most Ultras.
READ HANNY'S REVIEW: Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra 8 Set Review.
Guide to Choosing A Salomon Vest Pack Size
Available Sizes XS – XL
A great indicator for your vest pack size is whatever your t-shirt size generally is. E.g. if you are a M in t-shirts, try a M vest pack.
There is a little more variability in the sizes for women, depending on bust size. For women, we do recommended trying one on in store before purchasing. However, if you would like to purchase online, here a general guide to help your decision. The XS can fit a t-shirt size of 6-10AU. S will fit 8-12AU. M would suit a 12 AU and L a 14-16AU, XL would be recommended for 16AU+.
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any queries and we can help you pick out a size :)