Unlock your potential with a running shoe that adapts to you and the road. The updated PREDICT2 features Anatomic Decoupling to shadow your running style, reducing stress on joints and delivering a smooth ride. TPU-based Infiniride™ amplifies the experience by keeping landings cushy. An all-round road runner offering exceptional fit and comfort.
- Cushioning: Soft
- Shoe Fit: Generous
- Frequency Per Week: 2-3 Times
- Running Terrain: Road
Unlock to adapt. Anatomic Decoupling lets the PREDICT flex with your foot, so the independent platforms can adapt to your stride and the terrain.
Plush cushioning with every strike – our TPU-based Infiniride™ foam allows you to clock miles in first-class comfort.
360° instant fit
- A foot-hugging fit from a ultra-comfy sock-like forefoot construction with no inner seams.
- Anatomical Decoupling features unique grooves and independent platforms designed to cushion, guide, and propel the foot for an ultra-smooth forward transition.
- 360° Articulated Upper: A super flexible, decoupled upper that offers superior flex and foot wrapping.
- Blown rubber Contagrip®: Super lightweight rubber formula for a cushy feel and ground sensation.
- Contagrip® FA: Contagrip® FA combines flat, wide lugs for friction grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Independent Support Platforms: Each outsole platform moves and adapts to the ground according to your footstrike, providing support when needed.
- Infiniride™: Dynamic TPU-based foam infused with nitrogen to deliver plush, long-lasting cushioning.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
Inlay sole: Textile
Lining: Textile MCL
Upper: Synthetic / Textile
Heel stack height: 33 mm
Forefoot stack height: 25 mm
Weight: 275 g
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Lacing system: Regular laces
Anatomical fit: Generous fit
Road biomechanical fit: Balanced transition