Our mid-crown trucker-style hat is made from durable 100% organic cotton canvas. It has a polyester mesh back with vent holes that allow steam to escape when the action heats up. Moisture-wicking headband for comfort. A large, pliable bill shades the eyes and nose, while adjustable tabs in back customize the fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of organic cotton canvas with a recycled polyester mesh back; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Large bill provides sun protection
- Screen-printed inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Adjustable snaps in back customize fit; easy-to-shape bill
- Large volume accommodates big hair; moisture-wicking headband
- Artists by colour code: Daniella Manini (FBGR); 4th Avenue Graphics (BGGO, BGPB, BGEK); Jeff Canham (TVBK); Patagonia original art (FSWT, FRAW, PNVY, PLGN, LLRG)
- Crown and bill: 8.3-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Back crown: 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
One Size Fits Most
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.