The quiver-of-one for cold and snowy, the Triolet Pants leverage waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a full side-zip pant for versatile performance in heavy winter conditions.
If your notion of winter versatility runs from lakeshore ice crags to blizzard-blasted summits, our rugged new Triolet Pants have you covered. A waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish will keep you protected on exposed belay ledges, and they open up with full-separating side zips so you can vent on the go with 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers or put on your pants above tree line without removing your skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allow ease of movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has 2-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical handwarmer pockets are welted and have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466906167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466906167
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $15
Express Australia Post Delivery $20
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.