The quiver-of-one for cold and snowy, the Triolet Pants leverage waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric in a full side-zip pant for versatile performance in heavy winter conditions.
If your notion of winter versatility runs from lakeshore ice crags to blizzard-blasted summits, our rugged new Triolet Pants have you covered. A waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish will keep you protected on exposed belay ledges, and they open up with full-separating side zips so you can vent on the go with 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers or put on your pants above tree line without removing your skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allow ease of movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for ease of movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has 2-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use 2-way waterproof, PU-coated zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical handwarmer pockets are welted and have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 75-denier 100% polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
Made in Vietnam.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.